Data Center & Collocation Services
Every day the cost of technology falls in price and increases our options to leverage it. If you’re starting a new business, received funding, are an online or web based company, how are you currently hosting your application and backing up your data? Normally the answer is “In House” or “It’s being hosted.” When you look at the ROI on these methods, especially in house, how much are you spending to make sure the servers, data, service level and speed are consistent and reliable? There are normally several factors that one must consider when hosting internally.
- Dedicated space for Servers and Equipment
- Proper Electricity and Battery Backup for IT and Telecom equipment
- Proper Cooling and Monitoring Devices for environment
- Physical and Electronic Security
- Several layers of Internet Redundancy
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Amount of Support Personnel to Maintain Systems
- 24×7 Remote Hands and Onsite Assistance
An option overlooked is the robust offering of a collocation or data center facility. These buildings are designed to house and offer an up time solution that simply cannot compare to an In-house solution.
Calculate your downtime due to electrical outages, Improper cooling, faulty T1’s or internet lines, failed backups/restores/ physical access and liability, overheated/thermal failures of equipment shortening running life.