Corporate IT Solutions
Performs administrative duties for executive management.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance.
- Represents the Executive Leader by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Executive Leader.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive Leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive Leaders office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive Leaders ability to effectively lead the company.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive Leader to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the Executive Leader.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances Executive Leader and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 1 to 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and technology
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
$35k-55k per year