Project Engineer – Exchange Specialist
Corporate IT Solutions
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of projects and production support activities. The position entails working within engineering teams to serve our growing client base. The Project Engineer has primary responsibility for project implementation and long-term client support, including heavy interaction with end-users in diverse computing environments.
Project Engineers are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding & results-oriented work environment. The ideal candidate for this position would look to thrive in this type of challenging environment and aim to achieve tremendous growth in their technical and professional development.
- Installation, integration, operation, administration and support of various hardware devices.
- Designing IT architectures and implement complex customer environments.
- Communicating with client end user and management groups (external and internal) regarding infrastructure design, maintenance, and administration.
- Accurately designing and documenting clients’ infrastructure.
- Assess, recommend, plan, and implement solutions.
- Installing and configuring devices per best practices.
- Analyzing and developing system designs.
- Able to lead deployments individually and as part of a team.
- Maintain and pursue additional technical certifications, as required by the organization.
- Review documentation written by others that describes implementation and operating procedures.
- Lead and mentor Junior Project Engineers.
- Other reasonable engineer services associated with the planning, deployment, installation, administration, and management of the various devices and solutions sold by CITS.
- Frequent driving or commuting from one client location to another
- 5+ years’ experience with design and deployment.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a variety of the solutions in which CITS specializes, specifically MS Exchange and Office 365.
- Solid understanding of core business process, requirements, and methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of documentation processes.
- Thorough understanding of Windows Servers including Domain Controllers, Exchange servers and SQL servers
- Required to have some of the following, dependent upon the area of expertise: VCP5, MCSE, MCSP, MCSA, MCTS, CCNA
- Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable architectures, with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery
Subject Matter Expertise in MS Exchange a must, plus any of the following specializations beneficial:
- In-depth understanding of Office 365
- Designing and implementing Windows Active Directory
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Designing and implementing VMware ESXi Infrastructures
- Various storage replication and migration solutions
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis
- Proficient with the installation, configuration, and implementation of products by Dell and other manufacturers such as, but not limited to, the following; Aruba, KACE, Compellent, AppAssure, Netvault, etc.
Founded in 2001, Corporate IT Solutions provides clients access toa fully staffed and enterprise class Information Technology Department (at a fraction of the cost). From startups to enterprise businesses, our mission is to ensure that our clients’ expectations are met on time, every time.
$70K – 100K per year
Full benefits, with some very unique benefits.