Corporate IT Solutions
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love working as part of a team to delve deeply into exciting projects? Do you want to put your skills to work for a well established IT company? Then we need you to join our team at Corporate IT Solutions.
Founded in 2001, Corporate IT Solutions (CITS) is a technology integrator that offers its clients comprehensive IT solutions including Managed Services, Professional Services, and Hosted. CITS mission is to develop partnerships with our clients for life through superior customer service and delivery.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Professional Services Project Coordinator I to join our dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to provide support to ongoing project initiatives by:
- Collaborating with business and technical resources to ensure that the planning and delivery achieve the desired end results.
- Working with engineering resources to achieve goals for customer satisfaction.
- Reporting on cost and schedule through all phases from inception to completion.
- Performing Risk/Issue assessment, tracking, resolution and escalation to ensure project delivery.
- Delivering to plans/budget and resolving day-to-day project issues.
- Ensuring effective and timely execution of projects requirements.
- Completing data entry as required.
- Conducting audits of systems and documentation and making appropriate updates.
- Completing project and departmental reporting
If you can complete these tasks in a timely manner within a fast-paced environment, and truly enjoy the job, then read on!
What You Offer
To truly excel in this role, there are some things we need from you:
- 0-2 years experience in leading and/or contributing to the execution of technical projects
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of tools, including MS Project
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to balance priorities
- Work well and stay composed under pressure
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Can commute to the office and to and from regionally based client site locations
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check
What We Offer
A competitive compensation of $35-$40,000 annually
We want you to come grow with us! Apply today.