Corporate IT Solutions
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love taking the lead on exciting projects to ensure they are completed to the highest standard? Do you want to put your skills to use for a well established IT company? Then we need you to join our team at Corporate IT Solutions.
Founded in 2001, Corporate IT Solutions (CITS) is a technology integrator that offers its clients comprehensive IT solutions including Managed Services, Professional Services, and Hosted. CITS mission is to develop partnerships with our clients for life through superior customer service and delivery.
We are currently looking for a personable and driven Project Manager to manage 15-30 projects, which last about one to three months. You will have the exciting opportunity to manage the delivery of infrastructure and software based technical projects and initiatives by:
- Leading technical presentations and requirements gathering meetings
- Performing day-to-day management of all phases of the project, including: obtaining project requirements, design, development, test, and deployment of each project
- Working with customers to identify and meet their requirements
- Coordinating all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams
- Developing and/or reviewing estimates for the project’s schedule, effort, and budget using best practices and past experiences
- Managing the completion and distribution of all deliverables to customers
The ideal candidate will complete these tasks while balancing multiple priorities, and forming and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
What You Offer
To truly excel in this role, there are some things we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred)
- 5+ years of solid hands-on Project Management experience
- PMP or similar certification in project management (preferred)
- Some familiarity with Data Center Infrastructure and Virtualization technologies
- Project management experience in: Dell Storage, VMware, Cisco networking, Citrix
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of tools, including MS Project
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and active listening skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking, appropriate judgment, and logical decision-making skills
What We Offer
A competitive compensation of $65-$80,000 annually!
We want you to come grow with us! Apply today.